July 19, 2017
For immediate release
Cessna, Piper Owners Can Register to Win an Avionics Makeover at Oshkosh
(Iola, WI) – Jones Publishing (publishers of Cessna Owner Magazine and Pipers Magazine) and seven partners in the aviation industry have teamed to create a treasure hunt-style sweepstakes that offers one winner a prize package that could exceed $18,700. The giveaway will be available exclusively for attendees of the Experimental Aircraft Association’s annual AirVenture July 24-30 in Oshkosh, Wis.
Available only to owners of Cessna and Piper airplanes who are residents of the United States, the “Get-It-All Giveaway at Oshkosh” includes avionics products that would be a serious upgrade for most legacy plane owners, including:
Grand Prize: 7 Prizes valued at more than $11,000
• TKM Avionics (Hangar A, Booth #1157): Nav/Com. Retail value: $3,500
• TRIG Avionics (Hangar C, Booth #3130): TT31 Mode S ES Transponder. Retail value: $2,600
• Alpha Systems (Hangar C, Booth #3124-3125): AOA System. Retail value: $1,995
• PS Engineering (Hangar A, Booth #1020-1021): PMA-7000B Stereo Audio Panel/Rack and Installation Kit. Retail value: $1,595
• Guardian Avionics (Hangar C, Booth #3143): Aero 553 CO Detector/Digital Clock-Cabin Pressure and IFDR250 Dual USB Port. Retail value: $1,000
• Lightspeed Aviation (Outside Building B - Lot 259): Zulu 3 ANR Headset. Retail value: $850
• Jones Publishing (Hangar C, Booth #3164): Cessna Owner Organization or Piper Owner Society 3-year membership package. Retail value: $200
Bonus Prize for Cessna 172 or 182 Owners valued at $7,000
• STC Group LLC and Trio Avionics Corporation (Hangar B, Booth #2111-2112): Trio Avionics “Pro Pilot Autopilot” with Roll and Pitch Servo, circuit breaker, STC Group certification, and installation kit. Retail value: $7,000.
The Trio Avionics Pro Pilot Autopilot Bonus Prize can only be installed in STC-approved Cessna 172 or 182 models and therefore will go to the Grand Prize winner only if the winner has an STC-approved aircraft. If not, then a different winner for that specific prize will be selected.
Cessna and Piper owners who attend AirVenture will want to visit each sponsor booth to enter at all eight locations. Entrants may enter up to eight times. There is no online-entry method. Entrants will receive promotional e-mails from the sponsors. Complete rules and prize details are found at cessnaowner.org/sweepstakes and piperowner.org/sweepstakes.
The sweepstakes was developed by Jones Publishing (Iola, Wis., www.jonespublishing.com). Rules consultation was provided by Promotion Mechanics of Newtown, Conn.
For more information about this sweepstakes, see the websites or contact Rocky Landsverk at email@example.com.
[ home ]