Genesys Aerosystems announces that customers who purchase a new S_TEC 2100 Digital Flight Control System will receive a free Lynx NGT-9000 ADS-B Transponder*
Limited time offer encourages twin and turboprop owners to upgrade to an advances digital autopilot and meet the upcoming ADS-B mandate at the same time.
Mineral Wells, TX (March 08, 2017) –– Genesys Aerosystems Director of Sales and Marketing, Jamie Luster announced today that any customers who purchase a new S-TEC 2100 Digital Flight Control System between now and June 30, 2017 will also receive a free Lynx NGT-9000 touchscreen 1090ES/ADS-B transponder*.
“Our 2100 is the most popular digital flight control system upgrade for high-performance twins and turboprops,” Ms. Luster said. “We felt that with the FAA’s ADS-B mandate on the horizon, this would be an unbeatable incentive for operators to get the best possible autopilot and ADS-B solutions at the lowest possible cost.”
About the Genesys S-TEC 2100 Digital Flight Control System:
• Three-axis digital flight control system
• 100 percent digital with solid-state gyros and advanced servo sensors
• Control Wheel Steering (CWS)
• Indicated Air Speed (IAS) hold
• GPS Steering
• Heading Preselect and Hold PFD Integration
• Altitude Preselect and Hold with Autotrim
• Digital Vertical Speed (VS) Command
About the Lynx NGT-9000 touchscreen 1090ES/ADS-B transponder:
• 978/1090 MHz Dual-band Receiver
• Patented L3 Lynx Tail provides flight ID, aircraft type and the ground speed of other ADS-B traffic
• Intuitive full-color, resistive touchscreen interface optimized for cockpit environments
• Full-color moving maps including TFRs, airports and NOTAMs
• Full-color graphical and textual weather displays
• Built-in WAAS/GPS requires no external GPS connections
• Embedded NextGen Active Traffic option eliminates the need for a separate box.
“We rolled this promotion out to our dealers a couple of days ago and the response has been tremendous,” Ms. Luster said. “There is nothing more exciting for an aircraft owner than the word “FREE” because flying is not an inexpensive pastime. Aircraft owners immediately realize this is a great deal for a new digital autopilot and a 1090ES/ADS-B transponder.”
*Does not include the cost of installation. Free L3 Lynx ADS-B transponder offer ends June 30, 2017. For complete details, visit: www.genesys-aerosystems.com/promotions.
About Genesys Aerosystems:
Genesys Aerosystems is a leading provider of integrated avionics systems for military and civil customers. Genesys Aerosystems’ avionics systems can be offered individually or integrated to provide an entire cockpit. Its synthetic vision Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS) revolutionized safety in low-level flight operations and is now approved on more than 700 aircraft and helicopter models. Genesys Aerosystems’ Helicopter Stability Augmentation System and Autopilot (HeliSAS) adds to its extensive range of S-TEC autopilot solutions and brings added safety within the reach of a host of operators for whom such systems were previously too expensive or heavy. For more information, visit: www.genesys-aerosystems.com.
Director, Sales and Marketing
Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org [ home ]