110 N. Main St
Walworth, WI 53184
Experience: 3+ years
LIFT Aviation, the new name in performance flight gear, is currently in search of the right candidate to fill an immediate opening as Sales/Brand Manager. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, have extended computer knowledge and extensive understanding of the aviation industry/core market. In addition, the qualified applicant must be sales driven, competitive, outgoing, team oriented, have the ability to close and exemplify a committed work ethic all while acting in a professional manner. This position will allow you to work in a high growth, casual and fast paced environment.
Responsibility and Authority
• This position will be based out of our office in Walworth, Wisconsin with some travel to aviation events/shows
• Work directly with distributor reps to educate and reinforce their knowledge of LIFT Aviation products and assist them with selling techniques and promotions.
• Establish brand awareness within the aviation industry
• Launch selling promotions with a set of goals and outcomes in mind
• Create industry cross promotional marketing objectives to grow brand awareness
• Work with the Director of Global Sales & Marketing to develop strategic sales and marketing plans to increase brand awareness and sales
• Create, build and retain relationships with dealership owners and associates
• Attend trade shows and industry events as needed to build LIFT Aviation brand awareness
• Interact with leading industry magazines
• Communicate with the Director of Global Sales & Marketing on current and upcoming events, projects, plans, etc
• Ability to overcome objections and handle issues & answer questions on the spot
• Military experience a bonus
Required Skills and Experience
• Aviation knowledge and the ability to learn is a must. 3+ years of sales and marketing experience. Military experience preferred but not required.
• Competitive salary
• Health and dental benefits (effective following introduction period)
• Paid holidays and accrued vacation
Applicant should submit resume to: email@example.com
[ home ]