Oshkosh 2015: MYGOFLIGHT - Five Years Of Forward Thinking: iPad Kneeboards, Mounts, Flight Bags, Anti-Glare Glass & Power
DENVER, July 16, 2015 – Today MYGOFLIGHT, maker of industry leading iPad and tablet gear for pilots, will demonstrate their award winning products in their all new 40 foot flagship store in Hangar B, booth #2143 and in their satellite store in Hangar A, booth #1153 during EAA’s Airventure 2015 in Oshkosh.
In 2010, Apple® introduced the iPad and MYOGOFLIGHT created the first products designed specifically to help pilots secure and use their iPad in-flight. Over the last five years, MYGOFLIGHT, with feedback from their customers, has evolved the design and development of its products so that today they are more functional, lighter, and with more style than ever before.
Five years of forward thinking has resulted in many significant achievements:
Flight Bag PLC Pro™ 2016 Edition – first and only flight bag to:
• Incorporate protection for the iPad and other electronics
• Utilize a design that is professional, functional and cool
• Be named #1 flight bag by FLYING Magazine 2015
iPad Sport Mounts™ – the first and only mounting system that:
• Utilizes Flex Arm™ technology that allows the iPad to be mounted in the exact position a pilot prefers
• Allows the iPad to be easily rotated between portrait and landscape modes
• Has specialized/custom mounts available for specific aircraft and difficult mounting situations
iPad Universal Kneeboard Folio C™- the first and only iPad/tablet kneeboard/lapboard to:
• Incorporate a magnetically attached clipboard writing surface that allows the iPad to be secured to either leg and be used right or left handed
• Allow the iPad or tablet to easily rotate between landscape and portrait modes
• Be future proof to accommodate changes in future iPads or other tablets
ArmorGlas™ Anti-Glare iPad Screen Protection – the first and only pure tempered glass anti-glare screen protection for the iPad that:
• Provides scratch and shatter resistance
• Has no glare with zero reduction in screen clarity
• Has no bubbles in application – cannot tell it is even on
iPad DualMicro Rapid Power Charger – the first and only on-board rapid power charger that can:
• Charge two iPads or an iPad and an ADS-B receiver at once using two 2.4 amp USB Ports
• Handle 12 to 28 volt systems found in most aircraft
“In 2010 we introduced the first products designed from the ground up to recognize that the needs of pilots had forever changed with Apple’s introduction of the iPad,” said Charles Schneider, CEO of MYGOFLIGHT. “Our products solve many of the challenges of how and where to mount the device, and how you can see and operate the screen in such a bright and vibrating environment. They are being used by commercial, business, military and general aviation pilots alike. The future looks even brighter as we continue to improve how our products perform, look and feel. Watch for greater function, less weight, and more style.”
MYGOFLIGHT’s cases, mounts, flight bags and accessories are high quality and make using the iPad in the cockpit safer, easier, and secure. All professional grade. All built to last. Perfect for the aircraft and everyday use.
MYGOFLIGHT builds the leading iPad and tablet gear for pilots. MYGOFLIGHT’s cases, mounts, flight bags and accessories are well-made and make using the iPad or tablet in the cockpit safer, easier, and secure. MYGOFLIGHT products help pilots more effectively integrate their device seamlessly into the flight deck. All professional grade. All built to last. MYGOFLIGHT’s modern flight bags are the first designed to protect the iPad or tablet and make storing and accessing gear simple. MYGOFLIGHT products are highly functional and cool. Perfect for the airplane and everyday use.
For more information, visit www.mygoflight.com. To contact MYGOFLIGHT, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.364.7400.
[ home ]