A.E.D. Motorsport Products
5373 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46268
email@example.com - 317-334-0569
Our high performance streamline tube can be made from 4130 Alloy, Docol R8, Aluminum, Titanium, Stainless or Mild Steel.
For several years, A.E.D. has offered previously unavailable sizes of custom streamline "aerotube." They are produced by roll-forming ROUND tubes through a series of rollers and dies. This process is cold-rolled, and no further processes (such as stress-relieving) are performed afterwards.
Core features include:
- Used for wing struts, steps, pitot tube covers and top fuel wing stands, suspension members and bodywork stays
- Consistent and repeatable dimensions
- Available in a variety of wall thicknesses and materials
- No large mill run and lead time
- 10' minimum orders. Fast turnaround
- Certified material to round tube specifications
Wall thicknesses can range from .032 - .065, based on availability of round material. The minimum order is one length of the round material.
Since 1995, we have been supplying the motorsports and performance equipment industries, as well as many commercial and industrial clients, with high quality metals.
We ship all over the world. If you need it, we can get it.
Our goals are quite simple:
- To provide outstanding service that meets or exceeds our customer expectations.
- To maintain an inventory of products and materials to service the fabrication of race cars, tools, equipment and other high performance parts.
- A.E.D. maintains a staff of the most knowledgeable people in the industry regarding the use and applications of metals and the availability of the materials demanded.
- While we will not help you "engineer" your application, we will guide you to help you make the best decision for your material selection.
[ home ]